What's New information on new releases and bug-fixes...
Tuesday February 17, 2009: AnalyticMath Version 1.1.4 Released.
- With version 1.1.4, AnalyticMath becomes Open Source software under Open Licence (formerly Freeware).
You may use the AnalyticMath source code for any reason whatsoever - no strings attached.
I have designated the source code as 'public domain', so you can download it and use it at your discretion.
Friday May 19, 2006: AnalyticMath Version 1.1.3 Released.
- Check the 'File' menu. You can now export .jpg and .png files of equations and graphs for use in your word processor.
- Many refinements and bug fixes. I highly recommend upgrading to this version.
As always, the program is FREE and FULLY FUNCTIONAL.
Wednesday. September 14, 2005: AnalyticMath Version 1.1.2 Released.
- Better mathematical font support and graphics
- Revisions for the New Java Runtime Environment (1.5)
- Refinements to the program and its documentation
Sunday, May 29, 2005: Demo Program Released (for Windows):
Demo1 - Basic Plotting. See the Download page - it's FREE.
(I hope to have a cross-platform Java Demo avialable in future.)
Tues. February 22, 2005: AnalyticMath Version 1.1 Released.
This new release has many refinements over ver. 1.0 as well as some
minor bug fixes.
The program is FREE and FULLY FUNCTIONAL.
Copyright © Paul Hunter. AnalyticMath is Open Source software.